Brachiosaurus is a five-star large herbivore. It can be found in both the Morrison Formation (site B) and the Tendaguru Beds. It is wildly popular with all visitors, mainly because of its enormous size and invincibility to all carnivores, little and big. Its best friend is Camarasaurus, as they are the only two sauropods in the game.
- It is the largest dinosaur in the game.
- It is also the slowest creature in the game.
- It is the only dinosaur that carnivores will not attack, unless modded.
- Brachiosaurus can be found in the Morrison Formation B and in the Tendaguru Beds.
- Although Brachiosaurus can rear-up on its hind legs, it is widely believed by paleontologists that this wouldn't have happened in real-life, as it wouldn't have given it much more access to food.
- It, along with Allosaurus, is easily the most popular dinosaur among visitors in the game. Even Thrill Seekers, who are normally only entertained by carnivores, seem to get a thrill enough from staring up at this titanic but gentle beast. It is recommended that players unlock Brachiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus as two of their fifteen dinosaur species, as no park seems complete without them.
- It can be kept with all herbivores, except Kentrosaurus, because they will start panicking.
- It needs a lot of exhibit space due to its size. Some players even allow them to roam around the park instead of in an enclosure.
- It becomes stressed when lonely.
- It doesn't need a feeder as long as there is plenty of trees.
- On Site B it will travel in herds.
- Although the carnivores will directly attack brachiosaurus they will cause it to become stressed, to eat , drink, and sleep all day which will eventually cause it to go into a coma if they are kept together.
Height: 15 metres.
Length: 25 metres.
Rating: Five stars.
Habitat: Wooded plains, close to water.
Skin based on: Jurassic Park III and Jurassic Park l.
Best friend: Camarasaurus
Security requirements: Low and High
|Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis|