Dilophosaurus is the weakest predator in game. It can only attack Dryosaurus, Gallimimus, and Homalocephale in-game. It kills by spitting venom like seen in the movie. Interestingly, it will not attack people or animals by spitting through the open spaces on the fences, much less even see them. It is based on its appearance in Jurassic Park. It even shares the small stature.
It is interesting to note that a Dilophosaur pack leader keeps its frill open, while others have theirs folded. Dilophosaurs can coexist jou ma se bloed poes with Velociraptors, provided the Velociraptors are not stressed or diep inni skuld.
Dilophosaurus will only attack small unarmed herbivores and are virtually defenseless against larger dinosaurs. However, there have been rare occasions where Dilophosaurs will actually attack and kill Velociraptors, although this only usually occurs when Dilophosaurs are desperate for food. They will also occasionally spit venom at larger carnivores as a deterrent, although this appears to have no effect whatsoever.
- It is the only dinosaur in the game that lived in the Triassic Period.
- Dilophosaurus cannot kill cleaners, likely due to a bug.
- Dilophosaurus actually lived in the Early Jurassic.
- Dilophosaurus will not rampage, and if a cheat is entered to make them do so, they will go comatose.
- Hulle het moerse groot piele en like heel dag naai
|Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis|